1. Mosquito repellant : monsoon calls not just for rain but mosquitoes too. So wherever you are going and no matter where you are staying always carry it with you.
2. Plastic bags that seals : yes, to save your precious gadgets and money it’s a must have .
3. Rain gears : well , if you are a traveling enthusiast and love to explore the place to core wherever you go, it’s a must must must have.
4. Waterproof shoes : so without these don’t even think of going out because without them either you have to come back to your room even if you don’t want to or if you manage to stay out you are going to have nice itchy sleepless night . I have this pair that I got from Decathlon store Noida. And they have served me as blessing in every season.
5. Books/ indoor games : these in case you lose all the hope of stepping outside your room because of heavy rainfall.
Do let me know if there is anything else that you think I am missing . Above all, be safe and happy traveling 🙂