Take a break. Travel to a place that opens the corner of your mind you didn’t know about. Raise your hand in the air and feel the breeze, feel the flow of water and kiss the sun.
Kasol is a small village in Himachal Pradesh, situated in Parvati valley, on the Banks on Parvati River in Kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
-The best place to stay within Kasol is the Alpine Resort with huge rooms, fresh food and a perplaxing view.
-Himalayan Village is a little far from the main Kasol and a little expensive with rooms starting @ Rs. 7k. If you decide to stay here, you will not regret spending a little more as it is an impressive property with beautiful Hut shaped rooms and a huge area of its own.
Best time to go:
It is advicable to visit Kasol between March-June and Sept-Nov.
How to reach?
Kasol is located 42 km east of Kullu at the height of 1640 meters.
– By Car, it has descent roads to be traveled by car. The last 40-45kms can be a little narrow but has a bewildering view.
– By Bus, take a Himalayan Tourism Volvo bus to Kullu or Bhuntar. From there on you can board a taxi or local bus to Kasol.
What to do?
– Kasol has many cafes and restaurants. As it is a favourite with Israelis and other foreigners, continental cuisine is also available apart from North Indian and local cuisine.
– It is an important base for trekking towards Tosh, SarPass, Yanker Pass, Pin Parbati Pass and Khiriganga.
– Hot springs at Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara, a 5kms walk from main Kasol.
– Rave Parties